Integrated Hazard Awareness
Evolution Hazard Awareness (EHA) presents an integrated display of potential flight hazards directly in front of the pilot. EHA is a standard, built-in feature of the Evolution MFDs and is an optional software upgrade on the Pro PFD. EHA enables the display of traffic, datalink weather, and WX500 Stormscope(R) data from compatible sensor systems.
Combining XM WX® Satellite Weather, Stormscope lightning, traffic, and terrain on your primary navigation display and moving maps makes it easy to see and avoid hazards, even in IMC. EHA provides a better, more integrated display for compatible hazard sensors, while the Evolution EWR50 Weather Receiver delivers breakthrough pricing for datalink weather solutions.
Evolution Hazard Awareness Features
• Control and display lightning data
• Cell and strike modes
• RS-232 interface XM WX® Satellite Weather (Requires Aspen EWR50 Weather Receiver or equivalent.)
• Compatible with Evolution Weather Receiver, and Heads Up Technologies XMD-076/A receivers
• Supports full suite of XM WX Satellite Weather aviation products (display capabilities vary by model)
• Data from single weather receiver can be displayed on up to three Aspen EFD displays Traffic¹
• Supports traffic systems with standard ARINC 735A outputs, including TIS-capable Mode S transponders
• Enhanced traffic system features and control available on MFD systems (features vary by manufacturer)
• Data from single traffic receiver can be displayed on up to three Aspen EFD displays Terrain
• Terrain and obstacle awareness display and database built into MFDs